Starting on a car for my wife.

• Sponsors (?)

The plan for now is for the Posts to be blue and the window trim to be black. Depending on the feeing we get from it will determine if it gets changes.

The nice thing with paint is you can sand and redo it.

My wife had a 92 Hatch Lx in the color and she really liked it, so I wanted to go with the same color. We will be giving her the car Christmas eve.

We had a lot of trouble with the base, There was some rattle can on the car and the base kept lifting in places from it. ended up costing me another 1/2 gallon of base but it is done today. Pics in a little while.

The clear has a Lot of Orange peel to it, so We will have to sand it heavy in a few weeks.

It is at the glass shop for a new windshild today, headliner is at the trim shop, Pony wheels will get paint today, and reassemble the interior tomorrow.

I still need a good set of gray front seats, Fox or the gen afterwards if anyone has some hit me up.

1222081125.jpg

1222081139.jpg

Attachments

• 1222081125.jpg
    1222081125.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 1222081139.jpg
    1222081139.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 62
The clear has a Lot of Orange peel to it, so We will have to sand it heavy in a few weeks.

It is at the glass shop for a new windshild today, headliner is at the trim shop, Pony wheels will get paint today, and reassemble the interior tomorrow.

I still need a good set of gray front seats, Fox or the gen afterwards if anyone has some hit me up.

Are you going to be selling the Red ones when you get your new grey seats? If so, shoot me a PM, I am interested