starting problems

95mustang_gt

Mar 30, 2005
Wisconsin
well here is the story.Yesterday I installed the steeda FWA and double hook quadrant.I disconnected the neg side of the battery,when i installed my parts.After i was done i installed the cable back on,and its tight,I double check that.

So this morning i go to start car and its died.So i think to myself that i left something on.So i jump it with my jump box it started up.So i go to work and check later and its died.I jump it again.After work i went to school to sign up for classes,when i get back to the car is died again.So i called my friend to bring cables and we cant get it started .So I call my girlfriend to bring my jump box and it work with that.
I drive it home ,15mins away,when i get home i shut it off to see if it will start.When i go start it there nothing,no lights,no anything.Its like it was died all day.thats how its been all day

Where should i start?

thanks
jesse

• Sponsors (?)

See if the cable terminals are seated nicely. Loosen and clean them or atleast loosen them and wiggle them around on the post for a bit.

Also if you find that your lights come on real stong when it wont start, ensure you did not accidentally knock your clutch safety switch out of adjustment. If this was the case, the jumper box would NOT help the situation (kind of an aside here).

Good luck.