Starting the interior resto...

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
It's 99% out now, the front seats are there only until I make more storage room for the parts. It took me an hour to get the dash out, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Next the windshield is coming off and the rest of the crap behind the dash so I can make sure I get rid of ALL the rust and also to make sure it will never rust again (fix water leakage)...

I have some rust repairs to do :rolleyes:

PA130021.jpg

PA130019.jpg

PA130017.jpg

Oh and here's an engine bay pic lol

engine.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

What was the water leakage problem? Heater core issue?

I have a water drainage issue I would like to fix. When I wash the car, water follows it's natural course of drainage. The problem is, is that is still sits in certain crevices and is starting to create some minor rust. We all know what happens with minor rust.

Sometimes it's nice when you can just rip everything out and start over right!

I plan on doing the same thing to my interior soon. Gonna replace every single broken trim peice and make sure everything is secured nice and tight. I want a basically "new" interior

Check out 4 EYED PRIDE. Their forum section has a lot of rust repair posts. It will make you feel like your car is rust free seeing some of those old girls. It is a good source of info for the work you will face also.

thanks for the tip! Will go lurk the 4 eye forum... I still feel like converting my car into a 79 (new front end, new interior, etc...) Mostly so I can join some classic car shows...