Starting to polish my Performer

• Sponsors (?)

94GTLaserRC said:
Towers is just a shopping center where people are allowed to park their cars and hang out from 5-10PM. All cars go...imports, Vettes, classics, PT Cruisers, and of course US :nice: Then we go out to eat after, and on the way home we have our convoy bustin' the imports chops.

Where are you located?

1105 said:
RC, Joe, Javi them are southern florida guys. Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, that area.

We are in the South Florida area. RC (Rob), Buggapimp (Javi), Str8stang036 (Jose), Green 94 5.0 (Roger), myself and bunch of others.

1105, you can crash in my guest house. But you have to wash all the cars in the morning. :banana:

VibrantRedGT said:
1105, you can crash in my guest house. But you have to wash all the cars in the morning. :banana:
ALL of the cars or just yours :D I hope to have my turbos on whenever I come down there :banana: Should start it after May 13th when I finally get out of school :) Hopefully I'll have a tweecer too and ya'll can help me tune the car better.

I dont think Dr. Bling wants me touching his car... It might end up lighter than it was and about 14psi slower :spot:

1105 said:
ALL of the cars or just yours :D I hope to have my turbos on whenever I come down there :banana: Should start it after May 13th when I finally get out of school :) Hopefully I'll have a tweecer too and ya'll can help me tune the car better.

I dont think Dr. Bling wants me touching his car... It might end up lighter than it was and about 14psi slower :spot:

ALL THE CARS!!...Remember..I got the tab at dinner!
RC

94GTLaserRC said:
ALL THE CARS!!...Remember..I got the tab at dinner!
RC
Ya'll drive a hard bargain :D How about whoever loses the race between me and you RC washes the cars and gets the dinner tab

We're gonna hit up the track too right? If so... how are you all at changing headgaskets? :lol: One or two might blow if I got the turbos on.