Static window stickers

Hey Dtas. Don't apologize for a delay in a project you have started. Especially when no one else saw the need to start the same project. It's cool however long it takes you. As long as we can get them by pony trails.

• Sponsors (?)

OK! we have StangNet window clings!!!! the material is perfect! its a soft vinyl that should cling just fine to any clean window surface.

i printed out the first batch late last night (1st 12 are done). what a biotch! had to make bitmaps out of everyone's name so i could flip them backwards before printing.

i'll cut them out tonight and make up templates. its going to take 2 stickers to create the proper effect. since printers can not print white i had to buy a 2nd white cling to go behind the clear cling that has the image. the size is 3" wide by 2" tall.

i'll keep you posted as to the results when i try it out tonight. they're probably going to have to go for $5 a piece since there's 2 films of cling. if i get 20 takers then that'll pay for my expenses. rough count on this thread is 19 clings (if you all would like one) any more than 20 and i'll start bumping back the cost.

if anyone would like... i can also mail them out to you. i can't make BM this Sat. next Sat i'm away all Memorial weekend. looks like the soonest i can make BM is Sat June 5th. i suppose i could just take orders until then and show up with everyone's clings.

in the meantime... i'm taking address's. PM me is you want it mailed.

i have 3 stickers for the price of one. i figure since i also bought the other "semi-sticky" stuff i might as well use them. so i went ahead and printed additional copies of the labels on the other media.

here are some pics i just ran out and took. keep in mind that this is my camera phone, not the best resolution.

the white backing is also removable... don't have a pic of that. maybe i'll run out at lunch time ad do that too.

Attachments

• Cling1.jpg
    Cling1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Cling2.jpg
    Cling2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 141
i'll put together little packages for everyone. i'm planning on being at the BM meet Saturday June 5th. for those who'd like to pick 'em up in person.

Cavallo, Tarch... i have your addresses. will send yours out sometime this week (hopefully tomorrow)

$5 per kit. kit includes 3 labels (1 vinyl cling and 2 "stickers"), but only one white vinyl background. each label has the StangNet logo and your StangNet ID under it in black letters (same font as in picture)

if you want me to mail it to you then send me a PM and well figure out how to get the 5 bucks to me later.

kits are done i have clings for everyone who posted on this thread (minues My Little Pony and Hugger2371, let me know if you'd like one too)

i'll be mailing kits to those who've sent me addresses. the rest i'll be bringing with me to BM on June 5th.

there are 3 clear Clings (1 Vinyl and 2 plastic stickys) and 1 white vinyl cling to be used as a background to the clear. if you don't want the white background then just leave it off and you will have a clear cling. keep in mind that the name is in black so it will not show up very well without the white background unless you have an interior that is non-black.

any other takers? $5 per kit.