Static window stickers

Window Cling kits are in the mail to those who requested mailings.

a hint for applying them...

first: be sure to clean the application area with window cleaner. makes it nice and "sticky".

second: apply the clear cling first. be sure to press firmly and work out all the bubbles. the vinyl is thin and can trap air easily.

third: apply the (optional) white background over the clear cling.

let me know how it turns out! post some pics! thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Ethreal Zero: whoops! i guess we'll see how smart the mail man is. if not i'll just put down the apt number and zip it back to ya. it didn't arrive back to me over the weekend but return mail always takes longer for some reason.

Viperos: yeah... its a 3 for 1 deal. you get 3 clear clings (2 actually stick) and 1 white background cling. all for the bargain price of $5!!

Tarch: cool! i'll be looking for ya on the streets. i've seen a few white verts around but i don't know if its you or not. so i'll see if i can locate the sticky. where did you place it?

dTas95GT said:
Ethreal Zero: whoops! i guess we'll see how smart the mail man is. if not i'll just put down the apt number and zip it back to ya. it didn't arrive back to me over the weekend but return mail always takes longer for some reason.

Viperos: yeah... its a 3 for 1 deal. you get 3 clear clings (2 actually stick) and 1 white background cling. all for the bargain price of $5!!

Tarch: cool! i'll be looking for ya on the streets. i've seen a few white verts around but i don't know if its you or not. so i'll see if i can locate the sticky. where did you place it?
sticky is in the right upper corner of windshield... i tried sticking it on to the right quarter window, but it got messed up when lowering it :p

i have them... there are images posted somewhere in this thread.

they're about 2 x 3 inches (size of a business card) if you want one i can print one up with your ID on it. i'm planning on being at the BM meeting this Saturday to distribute them to who ever replied to this thread.

i don't know if you guys up in Bellingham are interested in getting a window cling for you car but i'll be up in Bellingham a few times this month and can bring the clings with me if you wanna meet up.

i'll be in the area Friday the 11th and Friday the 25th. hopefully i can bring my Stang up with me. :nice:

dTas95GT said:
kits are done i have clings for everyone who posted on this thread (minues My Little Pony and Hugger2371, let me know if you'd like one too)

i'll be mailing kits to those who've sent me addresses. the rest i'll be bringing with me to BM on June 5th.

there are 3 clear Clings (1 Vinyl and 2 plastic stickys) and 1 white vinyl cling to be used as a background to the clear. if you don't want the white background then just leave it off and you will have a clear cling. keep in mind that the name is in black so it will not show up very well without the white background unless you have an interior that is non-black.

any other takers? $5 per kit.

I need to be better with reading all of the threads. :bang: I'd definately like the sticker kit. Are you still making them up?

Dtas: Got my clings today, thanks bro! They look pretty good, you are definetly right about them being hard to see if you have black interior though. It's kind of nice in a way though as well, they don't stick out like a sore thumb that way, but you can still see the member's name if you are looking and the car isn't moving. The static cling with the white background looks good though! :nice: Anyways, PM me your e-mail address for paypal so i can pay you over the net since I prob won't make it out to BM for awhile. Thanks again man!