Stay tuned potential build on the way

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
I haven't been on here in a while, but I may be undertaking a pretty interesting build. Needless to say there is going to be a really big sale for everything in my engine bay if this goes through. I will hopefully know on Monday.

Click on the below link to view the engine bay. Please remember this car has under 1,000 miles on it as I have been trailering to every show and don't drive this car.

Image 2005_0819Image0012.JPG uploaded to gotstang.com Mustang Community by onebad95

• Sponsors (?)

My guess....your dropping a Coyote motor in there...:D

That would be pretty sweet. I'm honestly thinking about a 3V 4.6 from an 05-10 in mine. It's already 315 HP stock, they can be made quick for fairly cheap, and it would bolt right in with a new K member. I could even put a T-45 in and not have to modify a thing, except a new H/X-pipe that would match the 4.6 header collector. FRPP sells the control pack for it and you can get tunes on it like any other OBD II Mustang. We'll see what happens if I buy this house I'm looking at. :D

I haven't been on here in a while, but I may be undertaking a pretty interesting build. Needless to say there is going to be a really big sale for everything in my engine bay if this goes through. I will hopefully know on Monday.

Click on the below link to view the engine bay. Please remember this car has under 1,000 miles on it as I have been trailering to every show and don't drive this car.

Image 2005_0819Image0012.JPG uploaded to gotstang.com Mustang Community by onebad95

Charlie! Its like a month later, whats the word, did it happen or not?