Steeda Facebook Giveaway 'like' Contest - Ends Nov 1st!

SteedaBrandon

Premium Sponsor
Feb 14, 2012
Click here to visit our Facebook page and Like us!

Only about a week and a half left now! Time is running out! Please share with your friends, we are very close to 8,000 likes now!

Like Steeda on Facebook and win up to $1,000 in Steeda products!
The more likes, the more you could win!
Spread the word and the prize grows!
$1,000 = 10,000 Likes
$750 = 9,000 Likes
$500 = 8,000 Likes
Bonus Prize: A Complete Set of Tokico HP Shocks & Struts!​
Like Steeda on Facebook by November 1st, 2012 to enter to win. The winner will be randomly selected. The prize will be awarded in the form of a Steeda Gift Voucher, good for any Steeda Manufactured Products.

facebook-running-out-oct.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

To bad you have to be a Facebook member to participate. I don't do "social" media. I have real friends.:rolleyes:
I understand, we have a couple guys that work here that don't/won't get on Facebook/social media too. The thing is that there is no denying that Facebook is huge! So these type of contests tend to get a lot of response.

We are always open to ideas for contests. So if you have one that does not involve Facebook, please feel free to let us know. You can send me a PM if you like.

Thanks!

I have facebook to keep in touch with friends who go to college out of state....thats the only good thing about facebook...and winning some steeda parts!!!
I find it hard to believe that "Facebook" is the only way you can keep in touch with friends. Regular e-mail, text, and for goodness sakes the PHONE all work wonderful in keeping in touch with friends that are out of state. Why or why can you (or anyone for that matter) not keep in touch without Facebook? Even Skype is available. I just don't get this obsession with the Facebook.

Lava - and any other service members here - thank you for your service!

Brandon - there's Twitter, too. Several people/places I follow have giveaways for retweeting something they post - it's a good way to quickly spread the word on something.