Steeda Now Taking Orders for the Cam Idle Tunes

Discussion in 'Steeda Autosports' started by tjsteeda, Feb 24, 2012.

1. tjsteeda

Premium Sponsor Steeda Staff

Hey Guys and Gals,

We are now taking orders for the Cam Tunes. Please give us a call at 1-800-950-0774 to place an order or if you have any questions.

Thank You

TJ

2. tjsteeda

Hey Guys,

Here is another video of the tune, better quality. This car is a bone stock 2012 that we just threw the tune in to show the idle. I think you can hear it better than our other video even though the exhaust is stock.

We are working on a video with cam idle on a car with exhaust, its just the car and the video camera are not in the same spot right now.

Thanks

TJ

3. 2vNotch

2vNotch Active Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Thats crazy! Too bad this cant be done on a 2v...itd sure save lots!

4. tjsteeda

5. tjsteeda

Hey Guys,

Here is an update from a member at mustangforums regarding the Cam Idle Tune:

Fordplay has this to say- "OK, first off steeda did not pay me to say anything, OK now I've only had a few hours with it but the idle... wow shakes the car !! Nicely it clicks in and out smoothly and flawlessly,second the normal tune is more explosive than bama race tune, again, only the first night driving it but wow.. also zero smell after 10 minutes idle, most important its makes me smile just thinking about driving it,

Also he followed up with this- "OK so day 2, visited my friend with a 69 camaro running a cammed 454, he could not tell the difference, he swore it was a cam which was fun, I told him it was just a tune ... eventually. Next the performance side the revs appear to not drop between shifts which not only provide a smoother shift but a faster one also, the car also has more effortless acceleration..over all thank you steeda this is a quality tune. Most times after buying something you get a buyer remorse, not with this"

Best Regards,

TJ