Steeda Springs??

ok, had Steeda Ultra Lite springs installed by my local dealer wednesday on my wife's '12 V6. overall happy with the front drop, but the rear just still seems like it sits too high for a "lowered" mustang. granted, i'm used to doing 2" drops on other mustangs and these are advertised to lower the front 1.25" and the rear 1.5". while the car looks 100% better than the factory 4wd look, it still looks like it could be lower. with our factory wheels the car doesn't look as good as it should in my opinion. so new wheels and tires are ordered and just awaiting arrival. anybody else with similar results on Steeda springs? also, the front sits level at 28" from the ground but the rear sits at 29" from the ground on the passenger side and 28 3/4" on the driver's side. these measurements are taken from a level garage floor with no one or anything in the car. unfortunately i didn't measure it before the springs...

• Sponsors (?)

ok, had Steeda Ultra Lite springs installed by my local dealer wednesday on my wife's '12 V6. overall happy with the front drop, but the rear just still seems like it sits too high for a "lowered" mustang. granted, i'm used to doing 2" drops on other mustangs and these are advertised to lower the front 1.25" and the rear 1.5". while the car looks 100% better than the factory 4wd look, it still looks like it could be lower. with our factory wheels the car doesn't look as good as it should in my opinion. so new wheels and tires are ordered and just awaiting arrival. anybody else with similar results on Steeda springs? also, the front sits level at 28" from the ground but the rear sits at 29" from the ground on the passenger side and 28 3/4" on the driver's side. these measurements are taken from a level garage floor with no one or anything in the car. unfortunately i didn't measure it before the springs...
The problem is that each car comes from the factory a little different (in terms of ride height). That's why we say that the drop is approximately 1.5" (R). It won't be exactly the same on every car as every car sits at a different ride height from the factory.

Basically, the springs should lower it approximately those heights which will make the car look almost level (it has a very slight rake stance to it). If you do it exactly level it will actually 'look' like the front is slightly higher.

actually after driving it this past weekend the springs have "settled" a little bit and it looks very nice!! parked next to a stock height stand and ours is definitely lower. and looks way better to boot!!!! very nice springs and super happy with the final results.

Reactions: 1 user