steppin out in the hooptie!!

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by mustanggt350, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Hey since this weekend is going to be so beautiful, I figured I would bring out the straight 6 beast. Anyone going to BM this weekend? I would love to see everyone!!! :D

Later,

Shelby

2. Im goin

hey im goin to bugermaster on sat. night at round 9. im drivin the white 89 lx w/ cobra r's and flowmasters. whats your car look like? ill cya there

3. ROLFLMAO You will know it when you see it. Just look for a little blonde girl driving an old 70 maverick. You can't miss me!!!

Later,

Shelby

4. So you're finally gonig to drive your classic Ford out. Cool deal. Yea we'll be at Bm at the regular time. Though if it's anything like last week. I would try to get there a little early.

5. Why did everyone cut out early or something?

6. No but there was standing room only. I watched several cars do a couple loops around the lot and leave. Since there was no parking. The entire lot was filled and people were even trying to park in the fire lane.

7. I don't think I'm going to make it out this weekend, due to my family coming over from Spokane tonight through the weekend, but I'll see if I can duck out for a few minutes.

Curt

8. Cool. I hope you can. You've been gone for a few weeks. People were starting to ask about you.

9. how about makeing a trip up here feeling rather lonely up in the north blue yonder....

10. John-Yeah.....I know I have, and quite honestly.....I've missed seeing all you guys, I don't know....I guess the week just isn't quite the same. But I'll make it out there soon.

Craig- Man......is this like a cry for help? You are really lonely up there.....

11. Well drop by if you get the chance. Or we'll see you in a couple weeks.