Stevens Hospital in Edmonds

• Sponsors (?)

Nope on the family thing. I'll come home for weekends... I'm just trying to bank more cash. I want a lot more house than what I currently qualify for, so I'm trying to pad the down in the lower-mid 10 figures..

Lynnwood, is pretty decent. Stuff to do when you're not working. It's a nice area, with bad areas like anywhere else. It will be a different way of life for you for awhile while you're here. I'm not far from there, let me know when you come in, we can meet at Hooters or The Rock up there.

99GTtony said:
Lynnwood, is pretty decent. Stuff to do when you're not working. It's a nice area, with bad areas like anywhere else. It will be a different way of life for you for awhile while you're here. I'm not far from there, let me know when you come in, we can meet at Hooters or The Rock up there.

I should know by COB tomorrow. If I get it, I'll look you up... :nice:

stevens hospital ive been there many a times... area is pretty nice close to the water... there is a high school across the street burger king and dairy queen down the street... downtown edmonds is about 5 mins or less away just becareful drivin the speed limit in edmonds is 30 and there are a ton of speed traps and cops arnt too forgiving

Matt_uo said:
stevens hospital ive been there many a times... area is pretty nice close to the water... there is a high school across the street burger king and dairy queen down the street... downtown edmonds is about 5 mins or less away just becareful drivin the speed limit in edmonds is 30 and there are a ton of speed traps and cops arnt too forgiving
Cool, thanks