Still Debating

DRFT_STNG

Jun 14, 2004
I'm having a really hard time deciding on what to get.. I know I'm getting the Flowmaster American Thunder System.. but i can't decide to go with the H=pipes or X-pipes.. any suggestions???... i'm looking for that different sound from the rest of the stangs in my little town of bedford.. thanx guys

• Sponsors (?)

IMO if your looking for a different sound I think Flowmasters are your problem. At least where I live 9 out of 10 stangs with aftermarket exhaust have Flowmaster american thunder and they all sound the same. If you really want your car to sound unique different mufflers are in order. I love my mac, but Bassani sound amazing! So do magnaflows and if your not into paying bassani money they also have they're BX line that is more affordable. Just a thought. But if your set on the flows go with an X pipe at least that will change the sound a little.....

what he said. I'm FINALLY putting on my BBK X (I have 2 chamber flows too) I got off Jesse tomorrow, took a half day and everything from work to get 'err done. I'll let you know what I think going from high flow H cats to catless X's.