Stock 2000 GT

5.4 swap is just plain ignorant!

I made 371whp/495rwtq with a 5.4, stock bottom end, cams, heads and intake. Mods are 75mm tb, plenum and dropin k&n filter and a 75 shot of nitrous with a little clutch slip. So much for being ignorant :rlaugh: With the 175 jets, clutch slip was rediculous and it still managed 450ish rwhp. With a clutch that will hold the tq, Id say it would be good for 475/625rtq. BTW, this was untuned and on 93 pump :D

• Sponsors (?)

I made 371whp/495rwtq with a 5.4, stock bottom end, cams, heads and intake. Mods are 75mm tb, plenum and dropin k&n filter and a 75 shot of nitrous with a little clutch slip. So much for being ignorant :rlaugh: With the 175 jets, clutch slip was rediculous and it still managed 450ish rwhp. With a clutch that will hold the tq, Id say it would be good for 475/625rtq. BTW, this was untuned and on 93 pump :D

nice numbers man. what does it make without spray?

didnt we have this same argument like a month or 2 ago. i believe the same freaking people are still in it :D

Yea, hopefully with the numbers I just made it will end some of the myths about the 5.4 swaps. Unless there are other stock head/cam/intake/header 4.6's making 371/500 to the tires untuned on a 75 shot and pumpgas? Thinking about going with a spec 5 and spraying 175 and looking for around 475/625. But then again a 5.4 swap is ignorant :nice:

hi, nice to meet you:D

nice to meet you too? since you brought up an old post, please tell me how you did it with parts, not doing the labor, and tuned for the cost. Otherwise..........:lol:

I guess you need to reread my post, again, it isnt happening for 2 grand....nice to meet you too.