stock block bottom end 302

+1 89stang1

Always fun till somebody gets hurt lol, Remember this as it is very important..................... Stock Block, Aftermarket Block, Turbo, Blower, Nitrous it doesnt matter THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE FAST THAN U. Its a great life lession, being faster than someone or having respect for someone which you think will get you farther. Most of us are on Stangnet for one reason we love Mustangs and people who own them, we tend over my years here not to have a e-penis contest but to by all means possible help other Mustang owners with there problems, sucesses, and failures.

:SN::rock:

Anyway to keep this tech what brand of heads are those? LOL

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

+1 89stang1

Always fun till somebody gets hurt lol, Remember this as it is very important..................... Stock Block, Aftermarket Block, Turbo, Blower, Nitrous it doesnt matter THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE FAST THAN U. Its a great life lession, being faster than someone or having respect for someone which you think will get you farther. Most of us are on Stangnet for one reason we love Mustangs and people who own them, we tend over my years here not to have a e-penis contest but to by all means possible help other Mustang owners with there problems, sucesses, and failures.

:SN::rock:

Anyway to keep this tech what brand of heads are those? LOL
i understand and respect what u are saying... thanks for telling me somthing i already knew. PROPS

PS.
they were E7TE

Alright dick what are you trying to prove here huh it was joke so take your supposed hypedup motor and gtfo here no has time to listen to your s h i t i despise people who come out of nowhere to try and talk s h i t to people with nothing to back it up with put some time tickets up to prove it or bettwr yet put a video of you getting in your car at the track and lets see it go down the track? Until then your blowing smoke up your ass k thanks

Reactions: 1 users
I don't care how many high end race parts you hide with that flat black paint, you are going nowhere fast with that intake.
Or did you just slap the Performer on there for the picture so people think that is what you are running?

Hes just one of those guys that wont tell you what they got and gotta be all secretive about their build who gives a s h i t what you got ill tell you exactly what my motor is if you wanna know

Alright **** what are you trying to prove here huh it was joke so take your supposed hypedup motor and gtfo here no has time to listen to your s h i t i despise people who come out of nowhere to try and talk s h i t to people with nothing to back it up with put some time tickets up to prove it or bettwr yet put a video of you getting in your car at the track and lets see it go down the track? Until then your blowing smoke up your ass k thanks
lmao sooooo much hate... follow the rules and stop trolling

I don't care how many high end race parts you hide with that flat black paint, you are going nowhere fast with that intake.
Or did you just slap the Performer on there for the picture so people think that is what you are running?
lol because ''you'' cant go fast with that intake dosnt mean other cant...lol

Hes just one of those guys that wont tell you what they got and gotta be all secretive about their build who gives a s h i t what you got ill tell you exactly what my motor is if you wanna know
i really dont care what u got..

stop hating on me.. and stop trolling my thread.. please follow the loose round about rules witch u commented on a few posts up.... THANX =)

Well its not trolling alright its called being a part of the convo so either post some :poo: up of your car or im gonna believe your some little boy braggin about his daddys ride

Reactions: 1 user
BBF oil pump
Even if that could work, why?:scratch:
Was the guy at the machine shop snickering when you had him remachine the block to accept an oil pump that is no better than what fit originally?
How about the oil pump drive shaft that you had custom made?

Performer 289 intake
Again... Why? Another intake that would actually ADD to your combo wouldn't be any harder to find, nor much more money at a swap meet.

paxton Novi 2000 supercharger
You needed that as a crutch for the rest.
The supercharger would have done it's job better with the right parts.

In the 1/8... :rlaugh:

Damn o got pwned mo yeah now ill troll pahahaha but your parts a subsidiary to say alotttt of members here so pick up your heartbroke feelings and just deactivate your account no one wants a trash talker on here

Someone lock this thread and ban this :sheep:. It's obvious he has nothing of any value to add to our community. What was the whole point of any of his threads? They are all shady and he is gunning for confrontation.

Reactions: 1 users
"You" won't make that intake go fast either (without a power adder), you can't change physics. :stir:

did ya ever think.. i use that intake because ppl like u think ya cant go fast with it...line up for some decent $$$ and pay when they get gapped??? i have nothing to prove to HATERS like you... if u'd like we can meet someplace and line up.. and we'll see where on the food chaine u lay with ur intake..and i stand with mine...... i cant stress enough, everyone with a Hateful out look on this thread.. please go some place else lol. thank you.

Even if that could work, why?:scratch:
Was the guy at the machine shop snickering when you had him remachine the block to accept an oil pump that is no better than what fit originally?
How about the oil pump drive shaft that you had custom made?

Again... Why? Another intake that would actually ADD to your combo wouldn't be any harder to find, nor much more money at a swap meet.

You needed that as a crutch for the rest.
The supercharger would have done it's job better with the right parts.

In the 1/8... :rlaugh:
ur dead wrong on the sbf and bbf oil pump performing the same.. and if ur so smart...u tell me how i did it...cause its quite easy to achieve........... im all ears

You ever think that there are people that know more then you? Stop being an arrogant prick and start respecting people that obviously know more then you theres two things wrong with this thread one is obviously you and two is your lame motor with that lame ass supercharger of your and wait lets see when other people see this thread and can really make your feelings hurt but you said stock block right? Ok