stock block bottom end 302

• Sponsors (?)

You needed that as a crutch for the rest.
The supercharger would have done it's job better with the right parts.

:rlaugh:
record for a novi 2000 on a INTER-COOLED 331 SBF is 9.2 @ 151mph @ 3000lbs on race fuel... i went 9.6's on 92oct pumpgas NON INTERCOOLED @ 3200 lbs drop 200lbs give or take 2 tenths ''9.4s'' wouldn't be bad for a PUMP GAS STREET CAR with a stock 302 that u can drive anywhere. if ya wanted too lol

''last i checked'' the world record for Novi 2000 is 8.66 on a 408 inch LS platform @ 2800 lbs.. lol!!

I have yet to see a time ticket proving you went this fast?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus??? you Eminem now? lollol so wait now you want time slips???...first u basically said the car didnt exist. then said it must be my dads.. now u want time slips?? lmao.. hahhahaaaaa!!! ahhahahahahhahahahahaa!!!! scram kid you bother me. :gtfo:

If your so sure of that MOTOR let me talk like you with all caps so people can i guess hear when you type? If your so sure of that motor and keep talking :poo: then why havent you had one video of your car going down the track and showing the times afterwards... or time tickets its because with that setup you dont make any power im sorry but those parts are limited even with that charger as a pick me up its still a piece of s h i t cant polish a turd my man

lol u basically did say the car didn't exist by saying..u wanted to see proof of it running.. i posted videos then u said it must be my dads car lmfao... when the car was running with that engine in it....it was a grudge racing car..and raced for money.. so times were never posted, in any video ...ever. when i went to the track it was N/T .....witch stands for ''NO TIME'' ....... UUUHHH DUUUUHHH!!!!!.. lol i don't need to prove nothing to you.. ur prob some broke azz kid and u been building you're unpainted cowl hooded Pyle for about 3yrs and ya tell all you're friend...''aww shyyt..when this bitch is done...watch out!!!.. yeah!!! killer!!!'' i'll be old and retired and out of the game when it comes to cars / racing by the time you finish that project..... im sorry, but you're just a hater..and you always will be a nobody in the world of anything to do with going fast with cars and v8s and anything that relates to that...

:urmom:

If your so sure of that MOTOR let me talk like you with all caps so people can i guess hear when you type? If your so sure of that motor and keep talking **** then why havent you had one video of your car going down the track and showing the times afterwards... or time tickets its because with that setup you dont make any power im sorry but those parts are limited even with that charger as a pick me up its still a piece of s h i t cant polish a turd my man
lol guess your right. my s h i t is limited..and i only run to the 1/8th LMAOOO... maybe you'll meet the same fate as this guy. cause ya think you know it all... lol please get you're Pyle done so my wallet can have some of you're $$$ in it......

W0w, i don't read stangnet for a few days and i come back and there is 2 extra pages added to a thread from 2 years ago, where i am quoted. lol

Am i ghost as suggested? Possibly.
It's always possible too that i made up this entire account here, put in a few thousand posts to cover up the fact that i really drive an srt neon. (which isn't unrealistic for someone with a neon).
On the other hand, a house, a job, and 4 other vehicles to drive i very well may not have the time to drive around looking for trouble in my mustang.

Yeah if you look on dudnotchs youtube page he gets owned more then he wins and when he wins its by bumpers oh and you might go a little faster if you lay off them twinkies

Unpainted cowl look f u ck er watch my build thread is all i have to say until may peace be with you and your supposed "baller" ride
Lol,
Until you said that and i watched the video i didn't think this person really existed.
Thought is was just someone having some fun getting a rise out of us (and it worked i was amused, but now that he's real, it's kinda depressing)