Stock Mach 1 compared to My Car (98)

95 yellow 5 0

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2002
CT
Who would win? stock mach or my car with current mods (gears not in).

Driver's race? or Mach 1 pulling from end of 3rd gear and definitly winning from a roll?

When I get this car, I'll have to keep it stock for a year.... maybe if i can wait.. Just wanna see how it'd compare and i should be beating STi's and Evo's from a roll- all stock for stock.

• Sponsors (?)

95 yellow 5 0 said:
Who would win? stock mach or my car with current mods (gears not in).

Driver's race? or Mach 1 pulling from end of 3rd gear and definitly winning from a roll?

When I get this car, I'll have to keep it stock for a year.... maybe if i can wait.. Just wanna see how it'd compare and i should be beating STi's and Evo's from a roll- all stock for stock.

You'll never be able to keep it stock for a whole year, and if you somehow do, it'll be the longest year of your life lol. I bet you $5 that you at least drop in a K&N.

But anyways, the new Mach1's are very underrated at 305hp, I've heard of stock Mach1s makin 320 at the crank. Your car, coming stock with 305, and with your mods is probably making somewhere around 320 at the crank so I think it should be fairly even.

ummm call me crazy but with all my mods i'm definitly making more than 320hp lol.

3.27 gear.

i'd say i have a good 350hp.

i beat an STI from a roll the way it is.

ps.
you'll win that bet cuz i've already got the 4.10's, driveshaft and installation kit. it's just a matter of time till they go in.

I'd say that the way things sit.....even an Auto Mach 1 would give you a run for your money right now. Giving you 350hp is being on the generous end for the power mods you've got. After the gear swap though, things will be a different story. The stock 3.27's is what's killing you right now.

well the deal fell through with the mach 1. they're just being stubborn... he's tellin me they can't go down in price on an USED 04 mach 1 for $24900. I'm goin to pick my deposit back up tomorrow.

comin up with some plan for my car cuz looks like i'll be keepin it.