Stoked.....RR Intake just came in .. Pics

What a score to find one of these. I was super lucky and got a great deal to boot. I was on the hunt for one to replace my slowly leaking stocker.

Dont' know if I'll see any difference but I am running 12lbs with vt stge II's and Patriots so I definately have an upper end bias right now. I bet I'll get some hp. I'm un decided on wether or not I should get a new dyno. Here are some pics.

7.jpg

6-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The brand is Reichard Racing. They stopped making this intake a few years ago. The people at the reichard told me at the $1500-2000 that it was being sold for they just didn't sell enough of them to justify making them. It's a real nice super high quality piece though.... :nice:

Is that the one that was on Corral forsale?

More and more of them seem to be popping up forsale. Seems like most people are selling them for $800-1000, but if that's the one that was on Corral, you got a better deal than most people :nice:

What up mark........Vette is sold. I simply had to consolidate. I have too many vehicles. I have a clinical problem called "anything with an engine disorder"

:rlaugh: I thought about buying a boat, but that isn't going to happen. Thought my Fiancee was going to throw me out of the house when "boat" was even mentioned. Still have yours?

RR makes a great racing intake.

Why go with a round TB over the oval TB plenum? I would have went with the dual Cobra style TB opening. Then get the single blade oval TB for the 98 Cobra that flows 1750 CFM from Accufab.

I went with a TFS intake but the oval upper and the Accufab TB and I love it. I just didn't want to get a great flowing intake and stay with a 75mm TB.

EDIT:

Just answered my own question good deal on the purchase. Now I still wonder why the original owner bought it that way since they make both.

It is the one that was on the corral. Picked it up for $500 shipped to my door.