Stolen 1990 Mustang GT - State College, PA

ryangruhn

Oct 5, 2000
So it seems as if my Mustang has been lifted from my machanics lot on the out skirts of State College, PA (Penn State). The car was maroon, had a Saleen wing, Cobra Grill insert, and chrome bumper inserts. I'm honestly not expecting to find it but thought I should post and see if I get any responses. It was last seen being drove down the Benner Pike on a flat bed truck. Anyone with information please email or post back ASAP. This was my first car ever that I purchased when I was 15 years old.

Ryan

• Sponsors (?)

Damn man, hate to hear that :(

Chances are it's in pieces now, I myself can pretty much strip one down to a hull in a days time with a lift rack and air tools, I can only imagine what a crew of POS thiefs could do, pisses me off to even think about a thief, low down useless excuses for human life :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry to hear about that, it pisses me off to think how hard most of the members of this board work to keep our beloved cars, then some asshat has to be shady and steal stuff....argh!

Post up some pics if you have them, it might help.

have you had a chance to talk to the mechanic about it? Seems like this would be something that his ins. would cover. I know that wont get the car back but may put some change back in your pocket.

So it seems as if my Mustang has been lifted from my machanics lot on the out skirts of State College, PA (Penn State). The car was maroon, had a Saleen wing, Cobra Grill insert, and chrome bumper inserts. I'm honestly not expecting to find it but thought I should post and see if I get any responses. It was last seen being drove down the Benner Pike on a flat bed truck. Anyone with information please email or post back ASAP. This was my first car ever that I purchased when I was 15 years old.

Ryan

man I'm only 30 miles east of you, I'll keep an eye out but I doubt I'll see it around here

It would confuse me however why someone would part a GT that was cherry, no flaws and only have 59K on it. It wouldn't make sense for them to part it, would it? Here is a picture:

IM000948.JPG