Stolen: 2000 Mustang GT...

• Sponsors (?)

i have about 2500 to lay down on parts right now. I need to tint the windows and put in an alarm system. I have frpp C springs of the way and I am going to call randy in the morning about getting a chin spoiler and grill delete. After that i think i am going to get a set of kooks headers with matching x pipe....

Im practically a pro at this point with the LT installation, lol.

Silver :shrug: If so, you should have switched it up and got something different ;)

Glad things finally worked out for you even though you didn't actually get your car back. Think of this as an upgrade :nice:

Im installing a viper 5900 alarm system with remote start. I had a viper 5000 on the one that got taken and I really liked it. The guy at the shop ordered me all the stuff I would need to install it so its going to be as safe as can be :)

Here are some bad pictures of the car- ever since I got it, its been crappy outside :notnice: . On a brighter note, I got the windows tinted today..

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

Ah yes, back to teh 4x4 look (dont worry, springs are in route to me :))
DSC00321.jpg

Notice the toolbox WAITING in anticipation....
DSC00317.jpg

SLP catback was already installed
DSC00319.jpg

When its nicer and lowered, ill take some better pictures

By the way, are these underdrive pullies? I have never installed a set so I dont know what they look like; I just know the crank and water pump pulley look different than my windsor motor. I couldnt get a decent picture of the crank, but here is a picture of the water/alt pulley-
DSC00324.jpg

Nope....those are stock pullies. The '01-up had a different waterpump pulley than your '00 did. That's why it looks different.

Underdrive pulleys us a small crank, big water pump and small alternator pulley to drive the system.

The clutch pedal seems a lot lighter on it. I TOTALLY miss my MGW shifter, but I think I liked my T45 better... but then again I think the shifter is about WORN OUT so I cant pass any judgment until I get my MGW.

I was hoping to get something other than silver, but I saw this car for a good price and it was really clean and ran great, so I bought it. I keep telling everyone they found my car and had to put a 30 day tag on it :)