**stolen Car In Wa**

stolen tools (blackhawk ratcheting wrench set) and A/F gauge, the ripped the **** out and the ground wire came clean out, so it will no longer function for anybody :nice: he is an idiot, and he will be caught. I'm gonna go grab some heinekens and pull the motor apart to see if it is o.k.

• Sponsors (?)

like I says, "damn it feels good to be a gangsta!" :nice:
anyways yeah joe, I did get that headgasket fixed, actually the heads were holding, it's just that the fel-pro 1250's weren't holding and it sucked a load of coolant in, so I pulled the heads to clean out the cylinders that got ****ty (considering I only ran if for about 3100 total rpms from smoke to oh ****.). but yeah it got solved, now I have to find the ticking and see if there are metal chunks on my magnet drain plug. I really don't
car if the motor is ****ed, the frame is straight, and i will have a removeable steering wheel soon, as well a s a **** load o ffingerpringts, for real, like I went about removing my motor and I found more prints :nice: really guys, dont' **** with this. you'll get caught. :lol:

TheRedBlur said:
like I says, "damn it feels good to be a gangsta!" :nice:
anyways yeah joe, I did get that headgasket fixed, actually the heads were holding, it's just that the fel-pro 1250's weren't holding and it sucked a load of coolant in, so I pulled the heads to clean out the cylinders that got ****ty (considering I only ran if for about 3100 total rpms from smoke to oh ****.). but yeah it got solved, now I have to find the ticking and see if there are metal chunks on my magnet drain plug. I really don't
car if the motor is ****ed, the frame is straight, and i will have a removeable steering wheel soon, as well a s a **** load o ffingerpringts, for real, like I went about removing my motor and I found more prints :nice: really guys, dont' **** with this. you'll get caught. :lol:

glad to hear u got it back, now get some gears in it! i mean... an alarm.... and kill switch