Stolen Stang in Ottawa

KaresGT

Apr 7, 2004
Hey Fellow Stangers,

A little over a week ago my stang was stolen in the East end of Ottawa (St-Laurent Blvd / Montreal Rd in the underground parking of an apartment building), Ontario. It is a 1988 GT Cobra Mustang (T-Top) Burgundy.....with chrome 5-star pony rims...

If anyone has any info on parts floating around or any other info on the recovery of my vehicle a reward will be given if the vehicle is recovered. This car meant everything to me. I've invested 10 years into my ride.....

I'm sure you can all understand how you would feel if this happened to you....

Thank you....

• Sponsors (?)

whereabouts in the east end, beacon hill?orleans? i might be able to help you.....i used to do alot of bad stuff like that, and i still know most of the people who do that in the east end.
posting a pic would help aswell......
also, i work for the auto trader, if you want to you can gimme a call, we'll post something for free in our magazine about your car being stolen.
anything for a fellow stanger!
613-729-4200x3006

PULMEOVR said:
Have you heard anything about it yet? I'll be keeping an eye out for you. I Live in Orleans so I may see it. People have no respect these days.

Matt
Hey Matt,

Thanks a bunch I really appreciate it.....I can't believe this whole thing happened. The car was my baby....what freakin' comes around goes around that's all I have to say. What kind of ride do you have? We probably know eachother...Ottawa's too small of a place !

Try Me said:
I saw your car in the Trader. :nonono:

I think i met you before. You're a blonde girl right?

I'm keeping my ears open.
Ya I'm the blonde....Ottawa is too small....what do you drive and how long have you had your ride for? One of the only woman in Ottawa that drives a stang...we'll use to !

KaresGT said:
Hey Matt,

Thanks a bunch I really appreciate it.....I can't believe this whole thing happened. The car was my baby....what freakin' comes around goes around that's all I have to say. What kind of ride do you have? We probably know eachother...Ottawa's too small of a place !

No problem! I don't have a car right now since I'm saving up for a 01+ GT. I'll have it in August. Damn crap takes long to save up for when your 19 working a low-paying job.

Matt