Stop Bein' A Wuss! Let's See What You Look Like.

• Sponsors (?)

I got to stop looking at your convertible, I feel dirty, like I'm cheating on my cars. It's like when those Victoria Secret commercials come on while my wife is in the room. I think I'm not going to look, but there's your car. Very nice build brother.

hahaha thanks man appreciate it, lots of time and energy went into finally getting this car to where i want it visually, next is the heart beat of the car if I can just finally bite the bullet.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I was kind of wondering about Mad Mike. He must be as good pitching woo as he is building cars. No offense intended buddy, that's a beautiful lady there.
@madmike1157

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
The Missus and I.
580593_123836117800950_1802554950_n.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Heh. I've probably driven through Bixby at one time or another. One of my uncles owns a ranch in Cookson, and the best route when coming from the east goes through Tulsa, then south.

First time to Hawaii, and possibly the last. It's really nice, but the Caribbean is closer and cheaper and nearly as nice. (Especially if you count the Gulf coast states as "Caribbean".)

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, I was kind of wondering about Mad Mike. He must be as good pitching woo as he is building cars. No offense intended buddy, that's a beautiful lady there.
@madmike1157
She's a real sweety too. Nice chick, how did Mike get her? Oh yeah, he's a nice guy too. I hate to use this word in any way as a descriptor of Mike in any fashion, but they are a very cute couple. They make me realize that marriage isn't necessarily a bad thing.