STOPTECHS ON AND POPPIN!!!

Just got around to putting them on. Heres some before and after shots. I had just SSBC slotted rotors all around with Hawk pads. Now I have the 4 piston 13" 2-piece Stoptechs in the front, and new powerslots in the rear, with painted calipers. Enjoy!!!!:nice:

Before

brakes001.jpg

brakes002.jpg

brakes005.jpg

After

brakes011.jpg

brakes010.jpg

brakes014.jpg

brakes016.jpg

brakes018.jpg

brakes017.jpg

brakes015.jpg

brakes019.jpg

brakes023.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks aside (they look awesome), the actual performance of them has to be night/day.

Did you s**t your pants the first time you stomped on them?

I did. :D

The car feels like it wants to flip over it's nose.

But, if you were only going for an appearance upgrade, I'd have to agree with some of the others. There are far more economical choices for that.

I just had the luxury of the previous owner putting the stoptechs on it before I got it.

Honestly, this kit retails for over $2000 anywhere you look on-line. I got the last set from Americanmuscle.com for $1600 with our discount. They marked them way down just to get rid of them. I looked at the 00 cobra R brembo kit, and was not very impressed with the quality of that particular kit compared to mine. I think its a good kit for the money when they first came out, and they wanted around $1100 for it, but with inflation, the cheapest Ive seen the kit go for on-line is around $1500. Sorry, but I would rather pay $100 more, and get a two piece rotor, and calipers that dont take manufacturer specific pads. I hear what you guys are trying to say, but take into acount I got the kit at over 25% off the lowest price I could find on-line.