"Strange" 10 way adjustable shocks & struts

willys1

Dec 2, 2003
New Jersey
I just installed these and they are truely "amazing"!! I was on rt 80 today doing 70mph and every bump I hit the front end would float up and down-up and down..So I pulled over got out and reached under to adjust them. I gave it 3 clicks to the front end,and 2 to the rear shocks and the thing stuck to the ground!(no bouncing) Im thinking if I tighten them some more it will handle way better then the stock equipment!! And when I go to the track I loosen em up and drag race!! I love these things,I highly recomend to any who wants drag shocks but does not want to comprimise there everyday driveability!!

• Sponsors (?)

Rick 91GT said:
They are very nice piece for what you pay for... I have the fronts on my drag car ;)

How's the new combo?
It feels nice! It acyually puts me back in the seat now when I punch it out at highway speeds!! And putting the 1.7 rockers on cured my converter problem..Before it was a hair to big,but now its perfect!!

When I do the rear coilover conversion I plan on Strange. Very nice parts. I have seen thier brakes, a buddy of mine has a Strange rear end, they make nice parts. I have the Strange Master Cylinder.