Strange

Shakerhood

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 28, 2004
Ohio
I walked down to the Garage today after not being down there for several days and noticed my Glove Box Door was open and the light was on, I am glad it did not melt anything or catch fire. My only guess for how it opened was because I drove it at the beginning of the week and it was in the lower to mid 80s and last night it was in the teens, it might not have been latched all the way and the extreme change in temps might have caused it. Sorry for the Post as it really doesnt contain anything of importance, I was just kinda freaked out by seeing it open, I am actually glad I looked inside the car!

• Sponsors (?)

Maby your car is haunted?

Lights being left on are my biggest fear. I check for them repeatedly.

Sounds more like obsessive compulsive disorder, but I'm not a shrink. Do you have to do it a certian number of times? :D

I think we all have it, even if you know your car is fast, you must test it sevral times a day to be sure.

I hope the battery did not run down as I have no idea how long the Glove Box Door was open with the light on, the Interior light was still lit up pretty bright though.

I went to start the car yesterday, the starter turn very slow 3 times and then the car fired, I let it run for about 15 minutes before taking it for a drive so that the battery would have time to charge up.