Street bike owners!!

• Sponsors (?)

i would show you some pics of my ZX but she is pretty banged up on her left side and it makes me sad to look at her so pics will have to wait for a while on her cause its about 1400 to bring her back to tip top shape again.

you can look at my avatar and thats my bike though.

weather to break? its freakin 30degrees here, i wont get to ride again until spring unless we get some unusually warm weather. I really like the styling on my bike, just wish i woulda bought a 1000 now that they did the same styling on it. Mines plenty fast for me, it at least outruns my buddys 600rr with ease.

Im looking at getting a bike soon if i get 1 through yamaha or suzuki or whatever would i have to get full coverage insurence? If so how much would it be for a 19 year old lol (clean record) jst wondering o and i diggg the bikes cant wait to get 1 i envy you all :hail2:

Im looking at getting a bike soon if i get 1 through yamaha or suzuki or whatever would i have to get full coverage insurence? If so how much would it be for a 19 year old lol (clean record) jst wondering o and i diggg the bikes cant wait to get 1 i envy you all :hail2:

i'm only 19 and my full coverage insurance is $64 a month but im under my parents account still but the bike is in my name only. I might end up selling my bike come spring because finances are getting a little tight until i get outta school. If you are interested it might be for sale for the right price.... ;)

i'm only 19 and my full coverage insurance is $64 a month but im under my parents account still but the bike is in my name only. I might end up selling my bike come spring because finances are getting a little tight until i get outta school. If you are interested it might be for sale for the right price.... ;)

holy crap only $64 a month on full coverage!!!!!!!! thats insane. I pay more than that on liability only and im 19 and have a perfect record. Full coverage on me is about $400 a month its more than the bike payment itself. Thats why im not full coverage.

you dont need anymore than a 600 for the street. im satisfied with my 636 she runs all over them gixxers including the 750:D jk ya mang lol

it really wouldnt surprise me at all if i got whipped up on by a 636. i have a friend that has one and he says he can beat all stock 600s, but he got it before the new gsxr came out. Hopefully hmf will come out with the new gsxr pipe soon because all the others are ugly as hell.

Nice

Nice GSXR!

I ride a Ducati Monster 900. I don't have any pics handy, but it's blue and has carbon fiber exhaust and jet kit, a tail chop and clip-ons. Makes the Cobra feel slow after riding the Duc for a day though. :rlaugh:

For daily driving on the street I have an 02' ZX12R and for the track I have a 00' Turbo Busa with a 1430cc stroked big bore kit with to many mods to list. I'll try and upload some pics a bit later.

For daily driving on the street I have an 02' ZX12R and for the track I have a 00' Turbo Busa with a 1430cc stroked big bore kit with to many mods to list. I'll try and upload some pics a bit later.

thats sick man. My next bike will be a zx10 but it will be a track only bike and ill turbo it and probably run some nitrous. But it will be lengthened of course so i dont loop her.

dont know if pics loaded, but I just sold my 03 busa.

Attachments

• 36_12.jpg
    36_12.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 93
Well ,I know probably 99% of you guys arent interested in anything except sport bikes.I used to ride them,had a Katana 600 for my first one then moved onto a GSXR 750 and 1100 later.Anyway,here is what I currently have.We built it almost 3 years ago from a kit by Big Bear Choppers.It is a Venom Pro Street.Painted it a Cobalt Candy blue with ghost flames.Cant see them to well in the pictures.

Venom.jpg

Venom2.jpg

Well ,I know probably 99% of you guys arent interested in anything except sport bikes.I used to ride them,had a Katana 600 for my first one then moved onto a GSXR 750 and 1100 later.Anyway,here is what I currently have.We built it almost 3 years ago from a kit by Big Bear Choppers.It is a Venom Pro Street.Painted it a Cobalt Candy blue with ghost flames.Cant see them to well in the pictures.

Venom.jpg

Venom2.jpg

super nice bike :nice: was it a kit you order and then build it yourself?