Street Master, Master of all things automotive, Super Stallion

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Big Don, Aug 20, 2001.

1. MUAHAHA!
    Hey...where's Wolfie and NYCivic? Are they purposely avoiding this thread? Its all love baby!

2. nah....i'm here.

saw the most retarded thing tonite. a 98 v6 with altezzas, dual exhaust, and a monster tach.....to bad he had an AODe:rolleyes:

3. Hey, everyone makes typos, especially me. I like the special olympics thing though:D

4. NYC, you saw Altezzas on a Stang?!! OMG, dude, how retarded looking is that? Here's my question..if Altezzas are "euro style" lights, howcome no one has EVER seen a European car with them? Come to think of it, the only cars I ever seen with those lights from the factory are the Lexus RX300 SUV, the IS 300, and (bleargh) The Lightning.

5. Yeah, eruopeans usually use carbon fiber in their high end cars taillights. You have a good point.

6. I saw them on a Saleen mustang. It was a S281 sc (not sure if sc). That car was so beautiful until he put the lights on the back. I wanted to knock the sh!t out of the lights.

7. Whats up with that? I doesnt make you any faster...

8. I just got done reading this whole post...now my eyes hurt. Anyways, I'm going to go and call about my car and see if it is done yet.:eek:

9. Well, is it done yet?:p

10. We're waiting........:rolleyes: ........... hehe

11. Yeah it was done and I went to get it...then I ran directly back to the exhaust shop to get that done...car looks great.

Best Song to listen to in Stang - Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride

12. I can't wait. I'm getting my duals put on tomorrow. I don't think I'll sleep tonight. It's going to be great. Going to get the dyno in but I'll wait for track times. I'm going to take pictures and get a video of the dyno runs. Can't wait.

13. Anyone besides me notrice we're almost at 4 pages here with NO flames and NO moderator intervention? Maybe we will break the seminal "Member Stanger Superstanger"s record!

14. I bet this will be the first post of page 4!!!

15. Um........what was this thread about again?
    After reading all three pages, I forgot.

16. It's about having something to do and talking about everything.

17. CRAP, I was wrong.......:D:D:D

18. 4 pages baaybe!
    Now what? None of my predictions came true...:mad:

19. mine either!!!

post on!!!