normal_louverspassenger.JPG

normal_louvers6.JPG

normal_louvers5.JPG

normal_louvers4.JPG

normal_insidelouvers3.JPG

normal_louverspassenger2.JPG

normal_louvers3.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the interior view. How much does it block your visibility? I love the louvers but am concerned about seeing to back up. What color did you paint the back side, the side visible from inside the car -- body color or black?

BrutalStang said:
holy god that looks great! not just the louvers but your car as well! love the white with the stripes.
Thanks I appreciate the kind words!

stanmckinney said:
Thanks for the interior view. How much does it block your visibility? I love the louvers but am concerned about seeing to back up. What color did you paint the back side, the side visible from inside the car -- body color or black?
I dont think the visibility is blocked that much. The inside of the louvers are painted flat black, glare would be to much is painted white.

stanmckinney said:
Do you also have a pony emblem as part of your interior door panel? It seems as if I can see one on the interior view.
yes that is a pony emblem. it was a set off four I purchased of off E-bay

Why can't companies leave off their logos on small parts? You could have UPR, Roush, Saleen, Street Scene, etc. all on the same car. What would they look like if they all had logos? If you come up with something great to cover the UPR, let us know. I'd like to have the trim but don't want the logo. Thanks.