Street scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stang2003GT

Jul 7, 2003
Its been about a year sence ive been to my local street racing scene. I used to go there and feel confedent that my car had some ballz. So I go last night and there are around 50 cars and most of them are not stock. Anyways after seeing a few cobras and other forced induction cars there I realized that my GT is a weakling and puting 4.10s in it or 4.30s isnt going to make my car competitive. I was thinking about a Zex kit but every car ive seen with naws gets eatin up quicky unless the motor is built. Ive never been so upset with my car, the one other GT out there had a procharger on it and a bunch of other stuff. I felt like I showed up with a civic dx. Needless to say I left after 5 mins feeling hopeless.

I just found a guy who will install gears for around a $150 and now I think its total not worth it. How Iam I going to compete with cars like a 350Z with a basic turbo kit?

• Sponsors (?)

You really worried about your car not being as fast as those cars of a bunch of street racers? Maybe you should unzip your pants next time you're there and see who has the biggest schlong.

Seriously, check your priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.