street vs. track....

• Sponsors (?)

Please not another throttle body arguement. I think for the most part. It has been agreed across the board the only reason you should go above 75mm is for boost. Be it turbo or s/c. A 75mm will flow plenty enough on an NA car.

The intake will. The heads most likely wont.

The TFS webpage says that the street kit and the track kit have the same heads, part number TFS-51400004.

Doing more research on their page i found this that list all of the heads that are 50 state street legal. the TFS-51400004 is one of them. Im just really confused now with all the different post that im reading about people saying that the street and track kits heads come with different valve springs and have different specs.

Now im leaning on get the track heat part number TFS-K514-360-350B

Anybody have some clearity?

I still would like to know what numbers everyone is putting down. And how many cubes did you bolt it up to.

I did 303hp/339tq with my kit in hot/humid summer heat years ago on my old 100k 302. All tuned myself. Woulda made more with a 75mm tb and longtubes, but at the time I had shortys and a little 65 tb.

I did 303hp/339tq with my kit in hot/humid summer heat years ago on my old 100k 302. All tuned myself. Woulda made more with a 75mm tb and longtubes, but at the time I had shortys and a little 65 tb.

Thanks those are some pretty good numbers for a high mileage 302. Looks like with the track heat kit I should be able to make some good numbers on a 347.

Thanks those are some pretty good numbers for a high mileage 302. Looks like with the track heat kit I should be able to make some good numbers on a 347.

Yeah with the right cam and more manifold you can make good power. But even with the track heat you'll do ok. You'll probably do 330rwhp with the track heat kit and stg 2 cam on a 10:1+ 347.