Stripes before and after pics....

• Sponsors (?)

Like this???

Kinda but with a chin spoiler like this:

IMG_0387.jpg

Rear.jpg

:nice:

Great combo!
I agree that you should save up and have them painted on as it will look so much nicer and should last a lot longer as well:nice:
I had vinyl rocker stripes and liked the way they looked and was going to have them painted on, but I've since switched designs, but those ARE getting painted on as we speak:D

Great combo!
I agree that you should save up and have them painted on as it will look so much nicer and should last a lot longer as well:nice:
I had vinyl rocker stripes and liked the way they looked and was going to have them painted on, but I've since switched designs, but those ARE getting painted on as we speak:D

when are we going to see pictures! hah i can't wait to find out what your car is gunna look like after all these changes. the taller tires the rocker stripes, what ever else you might have up your sleeve.

If it wasn't for the Roush wing, that car would be perfect!

Thanks Darkfire!

Since that pic I painted the shorty antenna flat black, added Scott Drake billet hood pins, and Street Scene centre fog black chrome upper and lower grilles. I think I'm done with the exterior now. I have a very long list of other mods currently underway though.

If winter would ever end here I'll get some new pics.