stroker kit

• Sponsors (?)

Out of those two i'd go with CHP because they use Probe pistons and i like those pistons. That doesn't say i don't like DSS, i just go with what i know more about.

I'd go with CHP based solely upon the quality control issues that have been so common lately with DSS.

As far as other recommendations, check my sig.

I only have dealt with CHP. My stroker parts are awesome and the engine is great. However....they are some slow ass lying mutha------s!!!! I can't stand to be lied too and when I was doing this engine everyone lied, lied, lied. From the machine shop to CHP. Needless to say they won't get my repeat business.

I remember years ago there was a dude on here who had done a ton of research on building a budget stroker with all off-the-shelf Ford parts and he had a list of all part #s. It was for a 351 stroked to like a 392 or something and it didn't require any block machining, it just changed the stroke a lot or something. All in all it was like a 1k build up and that included the block.

Anyone remember something like that?

Daggar said:
Lied about what?
CHP - Long story short...it will go out this friday, it didnt. Then it will go out first of next week....it didn't. Then, we sent it, it got sent back. That one really pissed me off because my bank only allows $500 a day to be pulled out on my debit card, so they would have called the day it shipped because my debit would have only let $500 go through. I had to call the bank and approve it.....A MONTH AND A HALF LATER and a phone call a day it finally showed up. As for the machine shop i don't want to get into them bastards.