Stupid idea....but any n/a guys/gals swing in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after we had a little talk about him running the trick flow kit and his confidence in it, he posted a pic of his bottle in the hatch as if he was still running it. So if he is not running it anymore, he is still leading people to believe he is, though I guess with the sticker he would be leading me to believe he wasn't.
As for "thats a pretty dick comment man. read up and know your ****....aliate X has the trickflow topend kit now." As I said, my reading led me to believe he was still running it, so what's a guy to do?
As for the sarcasm, tis true, just my dry sense of humor I suppose. Was't really trying to piss anybody off, this is a nice easy going forum.

• Sponsors (?)

smittyb said:
Well, after we had a little talk about him running the trick flow kit and his confidence in it, he posted a pic of his bottle in the hatch as if he was still running it. So if he is not running it anymore, he is still leading people to believe he is, though I guess with the sticker he would be leading me to believe he wasn't.
As for "thats a pretty dick comment man. read up and know your ****....aliate X has the trickflow topend kit now." As I said, my reading led me to believe he was still running it, so what's a guy to do?
As for the sarcasm, tis true, just my dry sense of humor I suppose. Was't really trying to piss anybody off, this is a nice easy going forum.

Man you are retarded.

Making douchebag comments gets you flamed. Calling me a bottle fed baby lol, what do you run high 15's? low 16's? I love people who try to make stupid comments and have never built anything faster than a 14 second car.

The bottle mounts are still in the car and all the other stuff, all I have to do is run the line again and put the bottle back in for it, I took it out because people like you get scared and dont want to race.

Aliate X said:
Man you are retarded.

Making douchebag comments gets you flamed. Calling me a bottle fed baby lol, what do you run high 15's? low 16's? I love people who try to make stupid comments and have never built anything faster than a 14 second car.

The bottle mounts are still in the car and all the other stuff, all I have to do is run the line again and put the bottle back in for it, I took it out because people like you get scared and dont want to race.
:bs: You are so full of it. You posted the pic of the Zex bottle saying "who says thats all I got" And how many fast cars have you built? You think your badass cuz you put a top end kit on your car? And Ive heard you say that if you dont turn your own wrenches then its not your car! Then I see you telling Brad that his car is so sweet and he even admits he doesnt do his own work. So think about your replies next time, k.

Tonys89GT said:
:bs: You are so full of it. You posted the pic of the Zex bottle saying "who says thats all I got" And how many fast cars have you built? You think your badass cuz you put a top end kit on your car? And Ive heard you say that if you dont turn your own wrenches then its not your car! Then I see you telling Brad that his car is so sweet and he even admits he doesnt do his own work. So think about your replies next time, k.

I wanna go buy a top end trickflow kit so I can also start calling people slow, pretend like im an advanced engine builder, and brag to all my friends on myspace just like Aliate X!

emagdnim said:
I wanna go buy a top end trickflow kit so I can also start calling people slow, pretend like im an advanced engine builder, and brag to all my friends on myspace just like Aliate X!
:Word: :rlaugh: Hes really not a bad guy, he just gets a little excited sometimes. Dont sweat it Aliate X, we just razzing ya. (mostly)

I know my car is no 9 sec car and yeah I loose races but Im not gonna listen to this retard making childish comments.

Think what you want, but Im a nice guy, this is a forum I just kinda say whatever. Yeah h/c/i is my only motor work, but I bought the car bone stock and I still feel like Ive gone a lot further than many have. I blew the rear, did a full 31 spline, blew the trans, swapped a TKO 600 in, then finally got around to the motor work along with tons of little bolt ons like exhaust and stuff in between, while going to college full time.

Think what you will, I think it matters more what your like in person than when I feel like dicking off on a forum, dont take it so seriously. If you dont like me then whatever, theres nothing I can do about that.

Tonys89GT said:

It was a nitrous works bottle btw, and the bottle could be in the car in an hour if I wanted.

Being that this is the first car Ive ever owned, along with the car I learned to drive stick on, this is the only car I have messed with. Theres a lot more than a "top end kit" on the car, I love when people only consider motor work mods. You just assume because I dont have a killer mod list of my spark plug wires, air filter and oil I use.

Aliate X said:
Man you are retarded.

Yeah, that's it, 16's. My car may or may not be faster than yours, I don't know. I guarantee I have put together more engines than you though.
Regardless of whether the bottle is in the car or not, you posted pics of it in the car after you had the TW kit as someone else has said. As far as me being scared to race, hell, you have never net me. I will generally race anything. I am not one of those people that gets all bent out of shape if I loose.
I simply wondered why you would run a sticker proclaiming your N/A pride when you had posted pics of your bootle.
Ever think of anger management classes?

Aliate X said:
I know my car is no 9 sec car and yeah I loose races but Im not gonna listen to this retard making childish comments.

Think what you want, but Im a nice guy, this is a forum I just kinda say whatever. Yeah h/c/i is my only motor work, but I bought the car bone stock and I still feel like Ive gone a lot further than many have. I blew the rear, did a full 31 spline, blew the trans, swapped a TKO 600 in, then finally got around to the motor work along with tons of little bolt ons like exhaust and stuff in between, while going to college full time.

Think what you will, I think it matters more what your like in person than when I feel like dicking off on a forum, dont take it so seriously. If you dont like me then whatever, theres nothing I can do about that.

Hmm, on this forum, you can "just kinda say whatever", but when I question your setup, I am a "retard making childish comments". Seriously, calm down a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.