stupid myspace rice idiots.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalk

Sep 25, 2006
Virginia Beach, Va
i was on myspace in the race chatroom. several import guys in their talking about their vtec's. which by the time it kicks in a mustang is already at least a 1/4 way down the track. well one guy said he owned a 91 lx. and that it took more than h/c/i to run 12's. they were bashing mustangs so bad i had to laugh. one guy said he made 340hp from a 13b rx-7 engine. and he made 712rwhp on boost. i had to throw the bs flag and laugh at that. according to one dude his buddies mustang had a 331. a 331 that made 471hp all motor. he said it was sad that that's all the power he could make with a 331. i had to really laugh on that one.

• Sponsors (?)

i was on myspace in the race chatroom. several import guys in their talking about their vtec's. which by the time it kicks in a mustang is already at least a 1/4 way down the track. well one guy said he owned a 91 lx. and that it took more than h/c/i to run 12's. they were bashing mustangs so bad i had to laugh. one guy said he made 340hp from a 13b rx-7 engine. and he made 712rwhp on boost. i had to throw the bs flag and laugh at that. according to one dude his buddies mustang had a 331. a 331 that made 471hp all motor. he said it was sad that that's all the power he could make with a 331. i had to really laugh on that one.

You obviously have never heard of Murphy's Law...It states that once VTEC kicks in, then the race is over:)

dont pick on imports. i can show vids/dyno sheets of mine that has currently made 500.6 whp at a low 19#. within the next 2 months itll do over 700 at roughly 30#.

im not a troll. matter of fact i plan to pick up a 92 lx today or tom.

dont pick on imports. i can show vids/dyno sheets of mine that has currently made 500.6 whp at a low 19#. within the next 2 months itll do over 700 at roughly 30#.

im not a troll. matter of fact i plan to pick up a 92 lx today or tom.

I believe you...some guys make insane power for the engines they have but some kid's with mom's civic with a big muffler and a cold (warm) air intake that says he will run 10's in the 1/4 needs to be kicked in the ear

Complaining about what you read in a myspace chatroom is like complaining about being hit on in a gay bar. Since you know there is going to be stuff you don't want to deal with, then just don't go in the first place.

It's the same thing on YouTube. Some guy with a Mustang or Camaro/Firebird posts a video at the DragStrip, half of them are just 'for fun 13-14s+' videos not trying to brag, and the comments left are "my honda is faster, what a slow POS", but never any proof to back it up.

I could care less if some riceboi's honda is faster than my Mustang, because I know they had to spend a ton of dough to get from economy car to race car. Equal mods, there is no replacement for displacement. Rotary engines being an exception, except they are hella $$$ to due up and fragile at best when done so.

I heard that, myspace is full of those.:D

That's what I'm talkin' about. :D

You just have to watch out for that Chris Hansen guy. :notnice:
hansen_chris_2005_sm.jpg

It's the same thing on YouTube. Some guy with a Mustang or Camaro/Firebird posts a video at the DragStrip, half of them are just 'for fun 13-14s+' videos not trying to brag, and the comments left are "my honda is faster, what a slow POS", but never any proof to back it up.

I could care less if some riceboi's honda is faster than my Mustang, because I know they had to spend a ton of dough to get from economy car to race car. Equal mods, there is no replacement for displacement. Rotary engines being an exception, except they are hella $$$ to due up and fragile at best when done so.

Thats not completely true, You can pick up a civic hatch with a swapped GSR or B16 for about $3500-$5500 and throw on a turbo setup and a tune for about the same price as a HCI mod on a 5.0

I had a '95 civic coupe with a stock B18B1 swap and a turbo kit with a street tune and it laid down 267HP to the wheels and hit high 12's

Actually here's a video of my old civic before I owned it (its the red one laying down that crazy burnout in the beginning of the video), and there's a track run about halfway through it
http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p163/importmyth01/?action=view&current=IM06-1.flv

Thats not completely true, You can pick up a civic hatch with a swapped GSR or B16 for about $3500-$5500 and throw on a turbo setup and a tune for about the same price as a HCI mod on a 5.0

I had a '95 civic coupe with a stock B18B1 swap and a turbo kit with a street tune and it laid down 267HP to the wheels and hit high 12's

267 WHP... and 120 lb-ft of torque to boot. How boring

Status
Not open for further replies.