stupid people!! (rant)

GDawg said:
I had some older lady run me off the road today. I was right next to her on the right... all she had to do was look to her right as she attempted to take the lane. I was on the soft shoulder and almost into the grass when she finally grew a (tiny) brain. I flipped her off. She drove me into the gravel and if I would have slammed on my brakes or kicked into "fast ****", I would have been the dead one as she drove off clueless in search of K-Mart. :notnice:

I really hate to discriminate against old people (I love my grandma) but I really feel that after a certain age you should get regular driver's tests (in-car, not just vision). They cause more "panic braking" because of their speed which causes more panic braking which causes accidents. Just my .02...

• Sponsors (?)

I've always wanted some type of system like this:

Container full of nails/oil/something mounted up under my bumper that could drop the bottom out with the push of a button ... get in front of em' and push the button. Lights out ...........

I hate Mo-Ronz :nonono:

But LOL on the soda to the face. That is priceless.:rlaugh:

I had just finished washing my car and was heading to a cruise-in. I was following an Eclipse full of early 20 year olds. Someone in the back of the car threw a cup of soda out of the sunroof. It exploded and ran down the hatch of the car. I laughed. They turned off the road and I continued to the cruise-in.

Penguin said:
I had just finished washing my car and was heading to a cruise-in. I was following an Eclipse full of early 20 year olds. Someone in the back of the car threw a cup of soda out of the sunroof. It exploded and ran down the hatch of the car. I laughed. They turned off the road and I continued to the cruise-in.

would have followed them, and used the fore arm shiver.....6 times over...:flag: :flag: :flag: