Stupid Punks

• Sponsors (?)

wonder if its totaled.

I dont think it makes Mustang owner/drives look bad in this case. Its pretty clear that they were just stupid kids, it would have been the same results if they were driving mini vans.

If his Mustnag was a V-6, then he's and idiot!
If it was not a V-6, then he is STILL and idiot!

I have a V-8 'Vert. I bought the V-8 Mustang for the performance, but I certainly would not race with it! :nonono:

IMO, anyone who drag races (non-pro) and who want to show off, are really boneheads! :notnice:
Boneheads headed to the graveyard! :nonono:

Driver In Alleged Road Racing Crash Charged
James Seaton, 17, Remains In Coma

POSTED: 12:14 pm EST December 13, 2004
UPDATED: 12:29 pm EST December 13, 2004

QUINCY, Mass. -- Teenagers, fast cars, and alcohol resulted in a crash that landed one teen in the hospital in critical condition this weekend, police said. Another teen was arraigned at Quincy District Court Monday morning.

Video

Gail Huff Reports On Crash

NewsCenter 5's Gail Huff reported that driver Kevin Manchini and James Seaton attended a hockey game together Saturday, but hours later they ended up in the emergency room at Boston Medical Center undergoing surgery after surviving a road race crash.

Seaton, 17, of Abington, Mass., remained in a coma Monday morning.

Police say Manchini, 19, of Rockland, Mass., was going more than 100 mph, high on drugs and drunk when he sped down Route 3 in Weymouth, lost control of his Mustang and slammed into some trees. He survived with minor injuries.

Police say Manchini was so drunk that he could not recite the alphabet in three attempts. He was charged with driving under the influence of liquor resulting in serious injury, operating under the influence of drugs resulting in serious injury, racing a motor vehicle and speeding.

Investigators alleged that Manchini was racing another Mustang driven by an 18-year-old Scituate, Mass., teenager when the crash occurred. It is unclear whether the other teen will be charged.

Manchini faces some jail time if convicted and more serious charges if Seaton does not survive.

Does anybody know these dumb-arses?

RickieFrat said:
I seriously second that. Was it me or were the front tires bald ???

That kid is in a world of ***** when he comes to. :nonono:
yeah, they looked pretty crappy. Looked pretty stock under the hood too, stock airbax and everything from what I could see! :rlaugh:
On a serious note though, that is the second accident with a 99+ Stang that I have seen the car ripped in half. Thats the MAIN reason that I keep my racing at NEDW. Plus, I'm too old for that ****nit.

I caught the news during lunch today....man one of the uglier crashes i've seen.....Did anyone notice that the pewter colored mustang was obliderated (obviously)...yet the airbag never deployed? Hmm I'd take FOMOCO up on that......
As for drag racing....where i'm from....where RUZMAN lives (you remember this one RUZMAN?)..there is a main sort of highway called rte 114 in Peabody, MA that a certain Ram Air and Cobra were racing a few years back. The TransAm ran a light, hit a truck and the passenger got ejected and decapitated on a streetlight above. Gruesome scene...3 (i think) highschool kids 1 lived 2 died.
First off....the TransAm had a nitrous, so of course the media went nuts and said nitrous caused the death of these people.....and then they started a zero-tolerance plan for drag racing, even petitioned to ban the sale of nitrous the Essex County area (never materialized) .
I can understand this...but on the same note, after this incedent, me and my camaro/firebird/mustang buddies were getting pulled over randomly...continuously....so often it turned into a harrassment issue.....
My point is people have been drag racing since Henry Ford put an engine in a frame with 4 wheels.....its your responsibility to do so safely and legally. Unfortunately it only takes one bonehead to ruin it for everyone.

StangVert00 said:
If his Mustnag was a V-6, then he's and idiot!
If it was not a V-6, then he is STILL and idiot!

I have a V-8 'Vert. I bought the V-8 Mustang for the performance, but I certainly would not race with it! :nonono:

What difference would it had made if his stang was a V6 or not?? :shrug: Some people just drive like idiots no matter what they drive!

i cant seem to find the video.

Street racing is one thing but to be drunk and high is another. He made a mistake and will pay dearly for it. No need to flame on street racers. Thanks for coming out.

I dont think you guys are being very respectful to the familys/freinds
and you all need to grow up as well.
I find it ironic these comments comming from a forum where you hear people talking about going 160 down the freeway....granted they are sober, but it is all the same....illegal and down right dangerous. Anyways, unfortunatley kids think they are invincible and have to learn the hard way.

chuckstang95 said:
I dont think you guys are being very respectful to the familys/freinds
and you all need to grow up as well.
I find it ironic these comments comming from a forum where you hear people talking about going 160 down the freeway....granted they are sober, but it is all the same....illegal and down right dangerous. Anyways, unfortunatley kids think they are invincible and have to learn the hard way.

No one is disrespecting the family and friends of the two idiots that were racing. Those two morons should have known better than to mix drugs/alcohol and fast cars. It's not like there aren't any intervention programs in the schools, i.e... DARE and SADD. It's not like they didn't know the risks. They knew it and made the choice to endanger their lives and the lives of others in their cars and around them. :mad:

ImportEater98 said:
I caught the news during lunch today....man one of the uglier crashes i've seen.....Did anyone notice that the pewter colored mustang was obliderated (obviously)...yet the airbag never deployed? Hmm I'd take FOMOCO up on that.

Airbags only work in a front end collision. If they went into the trees sideways, then the bags would not go off....