Stupid speed limiter

• Sponsors (?)

Mach 10 said:
Man your Avator is freaking me out :rlaugh:

Thanks!

AirWolf87 said:
he wasnt making any money...so he sold the track.

I thought the government shut it down?

I do street race occasionally, but only when it's just me and the other car, and not in city limits, except for one time a few months ago. But I DON'T go looking for races, and I sure as heck don't set any up beforehand. That's just dumb. :nonono:

CManT1914 said:
Thanks!

I thought the government shut it down?

I do street race occasionally, but only when it's just me and the other car, and not in city limits, except for one time a few months ago. But I DON'T go looking for races, and I sure as heck don't set any up beforehand. That's just dumb. :nonono:
Whats so dumb about it? setting up spotters and monitors to keep traffic out of the way, planning on a road with a good surface, looking for debris.....thats dumb? its a lot safer than taking some idiot at a stop light on a road you dont know. and BTW, no one said anything about city limits, we only do it in industrial areas where there is no traffic at night on the weekends.

el_kid_1 said:
Street racing is bad for your health!
so is smoking, french fries and cellphones...its a risk you take. how big depends on your planning and precautions.

hey, im not saying its the safest thing ever....but if your careful, and do it the way we do it, the biggest thing you have to worry about is a ticket.