haha, bullitt with twin superchargers

I wish :nice:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bullitt Engine.jpg
    Bullitt Engine.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 234
  • Sponsors (?)

LOL, that reminds me of a police officer that came to our school during career day in high-school! During the question session someone asked him about his crown vic police cruiser and he told us that the police cars had corvette engines swapped in them lmfao

They do that so dumb oung kids don't try to run from them. I had one tell me that the P71 that he was in had a Cobra engine installed. And that they went to bigger fuel rails so they have more top end. I had a 14 sec. Vic at the time (PI heads, Intake, PI cams, 75mm TB, 80MM MAF, Shorty's 2.5" Flow's 2800 Stall, J-Mod 4R70W, 3.73's). Asked him if he wanted to run... He didn't.

I have a police interceptor and its not fast but I am convinced its the best commuter car on earth. I drive 35 miles to work one way 98% highway. It has enough power to accelerate and pass with ease, handles quite well for a car its size, is reasonably comfortable even with police-spec interior, great ride quality and still 24mpg highway and I spend most of my time at 80 mph. Plus it COMMANDS respect on the road. I've had people cut off other cars to get out of my lane when I come up behind them.

Mine is a bit tired but for $1000 you cant beat it. It will be replaced with another P71.

a few days ago i rode in a friend of a friends porsche to the gas station to grab some beer. its an i think 84 porsche like 2.5 the little hatchback looking one whatever its called. (not carerra or any of the fast ones) the car is non turbo 5 speed. neat little car actually. kinda sporty feeling when ur sitting in it. i bet its fun to drive. but anyway i ask him if the car is fast, he says "yeah its prety fast" i say oh yeah, what do you think it would run in the quarter mile. expecting to get some far out 1/4 mile number. but he replies with " well i havent taken it to the track yet but it should run an 8 or 9" hahahaha i just said hmm cool. its funny how retarded some people are. but he was paying for the beer so i will ride in a "8" second porsche to get free beer anyday :D

I have a police interceptor and its not fast but I am convinced its the best commuter car on earth. I drive 35 miles to work one way 98% highway. It has enough power to accelerate and pass with ease, handles quite well for a car its size, is reasonably comfortable even with police-spec interior, great ride quality and still 24mpg highway and I spend most of my time at 80 mph. Plus it COMMANDS respect on the road. I've had people cut off other cars to get out of my lane when I come up behind them.

Mine is a bit tired but for $1000 you cant beat it. It will be replaced with another P71.

That is what I paid for mine. I wish I still had it. Even with all the stuff I did to mine it would still get mid 20's for mileage. Loved that car. I am looking to get a 03+ next time. Are you a member of CVN?

Anything about special spark plugs, anything about running turbo blue and going faster when you have neither the tune or compression to make a difference, moth balls adding octane to your gas, theres a million of them.

I can get an easy 60 FT/lbs of torqe just by plugging up the tailpipe on my 3.8 :rlaugh:

The right mothballs, the ones that contain Paraffin wax (Naphtha). And as I recall, Naphtha has a low octane rating of around 80. Thats not really all that high if you ask me.

I enjoyed the fleets of police interceptors we got at the dealership. As some of you know, I test drove cars on a daily basis. The PI's were especially comfy and could take speed bumps and potholes without a flinch. The lieutenants & captains PI's especially had super comfy seats. If I ever get me an ex PI, its gotta be with those seats. Fully adjustable lumbar and seat position. lol, your average sheriffs car dont get that treatment.

A guy that used to be my mechanic told me that my Mustang is only one wheel drive at a time. One wheel makes power to go forward, and the other makes power to go backwards. He also said that the only cars that make power on both wheels at the same time are cop cars.

He insisted, so one day I had the rear up on jackstands and I put it in gear to show him that both of the wheels were spinning. He still didn't believe me. He said that one wheel was just spinning along with the other one. So, he stepped on the top of the tire and it pulled his leg and almost crushed it between the tire and the fenderwell.

So then he said that my car must have been modified to make power at both wheels...

No worries... when he said this foolishness he wasn't my mechanic anymore.