Stuttering while cruising

KamiKaziDK

May 16, 2005
Mesa, Az
While cruising the car at pretty much any speed, you can feel a stutter or miss almost. I figured it was the PiP going out so I swapped out my dizzy with a good one(out of a good running car) and still have the same problem. I'm gonna throw a new cap/rotor and wires on cause it needs to be done anyways, but does any one have any other ideas? Could my O2s cause this without throwing a code or the MAF sensor be going bad? Thanks for the input guys, hoping maybe someone has had this issue before and has a quick fix.

• Sponsors (?)

While cruising the car at pretty much any speed, you can feel a stutter or miss almost. I figured it was the PiP going out so I swapped out my dizzy with a good one(out of a good running car) and still have the same problem. I'm gonna throw a new cap/rotor and wires on cause it needs to be done anyways, but does any one have any other ideas? Could my O2s cause this without throwing a code or the MAF sensor be going bad? Thanks for the input guys, hoping maybe someone has had this issue before and has a quick fix.

Yes could be the 02's