Suede or leather?

I was thinking about trading in my 97 GT for an 03-04 cobra, and was wondering what y'all think about the suede seats. I have suede bolsters on my racing seats right now, but its cloth in the middle, and the bolsters dont seem to get nearly as much wear and tear as the middle and back of the seats. So if y'all were to pick one of the two, would you pick the two tone leather or suede? Also, does anyone know what it was that determined weather the cobra was gonna have suede or leather? Like were there other diffrences in the car? Inside or out. I assume the suede trim was more expensive, but after looking at lots of pics, thats the only diffrence I can tell. Thanks for the input.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't like the suede/leather combo. I like leather ONLY. But the 03-04 Cobras came with the suede/leather combo only. I would still buy the Cobra only because it's got the 390HP and 390 torque.

I love the suede seats in the Cobras, I have a set in my GT. And to the above poster, the 10th Anni Cobras came with two tone leather seats - red centers, no suede.

picture0203aadv1.jpg

Attachments

• picture0203aadv1.jpg
    picture0203aadv1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 93
If I recall, the mystichrome had leather in the inside of the seat as well. You could always go Bullitt or Mach seats, they are all leather, and pretty much the same set up and feel as Cobra seats, I've sat in both. Everyone that has ridden in my car loves my seats, I wouldn't trade them for anything :nice: They are expensive though, best place would probably be a junkyard, or something of the sorts.