Summer Part List

Stangdriver13

Jul 31, 2006
I was bored today at work so I came up with a summer part list for my car since that is when I make a majority of my money since i'm in school still. Here's what I came up with:
MM Full Length Subframes
FRRP Alum Driveshaft
FRRP 3.73 gears and install kit
H&R lower springs with MM Caster/Camber plates
new shocks and struts (haven't decided on brand yet prolly go with tokico)
Mach 1 Delete Kit
Window, headlight and taillight tint (smoked)

With a grand total prolly around 3k after install for gears and subframes, the rest I will do myself. Also thinking of U/D pulley's and accufab tb and plenum but have to see where the money is at that point.

Also new Nitto NT05's are going on today.

• Sponsors (?)

Nice list you got going. Let us know how you like those new tires!

As far as the house guys, I know how it feels. Bought mine back in Nov. Now all my car $$ goes to the house lol...at least my stang gets to sit in the garage..heck, I havnt driven the car in 2 weeks :rlaugh::eek:

So far I only put about 10 miles on the tires and I like them so far. Temp was only 50-55 degrees at the time at the hooked way better than my eagles F1's ever did. Didn't have a chance to get on them too much because of traffic. Side walls seem to be nice and stiff so cornering should be good. The ride quality seemed much improved over the eagles also. Not nearly has harsh and they just look wicked, reminds me a lot of a MT drag radial.

Though today when my tires were getting installed someone at the shop or the shop's car wash peeled the "S" off my stainless steel bumper inserts. Called them up when I noticed it and told them I will be bringing it in tomorrow to have a look at it.