SummitRacing's '95 GT Mustang

JJ95GTID

Sep 22, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone else notice the latest Summit Racing's catalog feature car?

It's a '95 GT.

I like the paint scheme and overall look of the car.

As for the mods I think they should've did some research here first:rlaugh:

But, they are obviously trying to sell their own products so more power to them:rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

i like the orange but those kind of stripes never thrilled me. it deprives the hood of its body lines.

any one know what spoiler is on it? it looks like stock, but its not.

The link

http://www.summitracing.com/streetandstrip/feature_vehicles.asp?ID={9C4A8267-7777-4E93-B4D3-DD7F81931D99}

summit_mustang-030258.jpg

:scratch: :spit:

umm... I don't have anything good to say about that car, its looks, or the power production since its still a 302. You would have thought it could have been done better and made more than that with summitt backing it. Geez...

Looks like an angry pumpkin.

Knowing that summit is backing it I'm surprised they didn't drop a Chevy 350 in there, a ford 9 inch out of a truck, and call it a day. That seems to be there MO.

Ever read "Prof. Overdrive?" What a buffoon, his advice causes me physical pain.

Adam

You guys should read that article a bit further if you actually support the #'s it made.

The place they took it to (which no-one around here trusts that place...too many horror stories), it dyno'd like 190rwhp STOCK.

That means, thats a high ass reading dyno....where I took my car, stockers make 160rwhp

30hp diff

After all that **** it made like 270 ON THE SAME DYNO WITH A TUNE!!

80hp gain.

Mine threw 296 on the same mustang dyno that a stocker will spin 160rwhp

I mean, theoretically thats a damn 60rwhp difference!

Crap components and tune. AFR FTMFW

Yet people wonder why 5.slows catch ****......imagine how many stock LS1/LT1 guys are laughing at that mess.

I know I did.

Furthermore, I'd really like to see what the smaller TFS heads do on a 347. That might elude to my next car descion be it stroker or boost.

FWIW, the stance plus the crap offset on those wheels make me wanna yarf