super charger

I just purchased my second mustang a 2000 GT basically gone stock. I'm looking into putting a super charger on it. What other upgrades do I need to have the charger work properly? Or is it just a bolt on and go system? What are the long term effects of a charger? can it still be used as a daily driver?
Thanks for your help.

• Sponsors (?)

Look into a Kenne Bell, Vortec, or Tork tech kit. The Kenne Bell and Vortec kit being complete kits from my last understanding and the tork tech kit being the best bargin, thou it required a bit more work. Search around the forums as this topic has been covered numerous times, the kits usually have about 99% of what you need, the 1% left out would be traction :rolleyes: So be sure to get some good tires.

How much do you want from a supercharger? Did you just want to bolt on a blower and be done with it or do you plan on any further mods? First, decide on how much you're willing to spend and how much you want. Running a blower on a stock GT is fine as long as you don't drive like a moron and run it at safe boost levels. +1 on using the search tab