Super Mad!!

Silvr04GT

Founding Member
Feb 4, 2002
San Jose, CA
So I'm at work today and one of the guys I work with comes in and tells me that my tire is super flat. So I run outside and the sidewall looks pretty rough and it's way flat. So I threw on the spare and drove over to Bennett. We pulled the tire off the rim and sure enough the inside of the sidewall is totally toast. So I'm SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My tires have almost 11000 kms on them and they aren't very worn. So now the question is should I just order up one new tire? Or I should I get two and if I get two should I get some 555R's or just stick with the 555's?

• Sponsors (?)

i would move the front tires to the back(if they are the same size) and get 2 new front ones. just what i would do i guess. less wear on the front tires, then the new ones could be rotated to the back later.

BrutalStang said:
i would move the front tires to the back(if they are the same size) and get 2 new front ones. just what i would do i guess. less wear on the front tires, then the new ones could be rotated to the back later.

I agree with Brutal stang, And you will have an extra spare tire if something like that happens again......