Super Snake Bumper, Hood, Paint Cost

RWDtech

Feb 28, 2006
central Indiana
I just had a bunch of scratches put into the hood of my car by my absent minded mother by accident when I went to visit this weekend. She felt really bad about it and will pay the cost of getting the hood repainted. The scratches are through the clear coat..
So anyway...i may just use the money towards doing a super snake hood and bumper conversion on my 2013 GT. I really love that hood. I'm looking for anyone that has done the conversion and how much the parts and paint all cost. Just trying to get an idea of how much this will cost... I can install the bumper myself. Looking for pictures too!! Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

From the photos I have seen, it looks like the bumper on the Super Snake is the same as the OEM Shelby one. The front splitter on the Super Snake is more aggressive, and carbon fiber.

The upper part of the grille, where it meets the leading edge of the hood, looks very similar, if not identical, to the GT but not 100% sure. The grille opening on the the Shelby's and Super Snakes is obviously larger to help cool that awesome engine:drool: