Supercharged 1998 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling this b/c my first child was just born, no more time for my toys. Car has a vortec S-trim w/ cobra impeller tuned to put out 11 lbs of boost along with a power pipe. The motor also has steeda underdrive pulleys (not A/C for boost purposes), 60lb/hr injectors, accufab upper plenum and throttle body, MAC 2.5" prochamber with a MAC 2.5" cat back with 3" stainless tips and a custom tuned chip. The suspension is a steeda G-trac stage 1 kit (shocks, struts, sway bar/strut tower brace) the car is lowered approximately 1.25" with 3.55 gears and full length FRPP subframe connectors. The interior is primarily factory with the exception of A-pillar auto meter gauges (boost, water temp, fuel pressure). I am the second owner and have had the car for over 10 years and have invested over $22K into it with all receipts. Buyer is responsible for pickup/shipping. I also have an additional set of rear 10.5" dished rims that can be negotiated for in addition with the sale of the car. Asking $9,500 O/B/O

Attachments

• P6081124_crop.jpg
    P6081124_crop.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 164
  • P1010715.jpg
    P1010715.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.