Supercharged Gt's

blk05stang

Nov 22, 2004
san diego
I was just wanting to know from those who have put blowers on their car....how the car was holding up? How many pounds of boost are you running? What others mods do you have done as well, and what kind of numbers you are putting down? Also driveability...is the car driven everyday? All info would be awesome....reason being I just ordered a blower and I'm excited about the numbers I will be seeing but dreading the dyno tune. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I'll be daily driving my ProCharged 05 too. Still waiting on the kit, but if I was stubborn enough to drive a darn-near Pro-Street Chevelle to school every day, I can handle a supercharged 05. :D Can't wait...

Kris

blk05stang said:
hey what vortech set-up are you running? Just the blower or aftercooler set-up? You have any other mods as well subzero05 ?

oh, just a few.. :D here is a couple teaser pics..Wish I would have known if you were going to order a vortech kit(if that is the one you got?)..i probably could have saved you some $$$

Attachments

• stangfront.jpg
    stangfront.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 96
  • engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 172
Nice setup subzero. I have a convertible gt manual and havent thought much about a supercharger. With all the posts of one, what are we looking at $$ wise to be in the ballpark for one? I dont want to be the fastest guy around but I like your setup. Looks sharp. Definitely has my interest in one. Is this something that I could install myself. I live in Michigan so I will have ALL winter HAHAHA. Thanks and I didnt mean to hijack the thread.

The standard vortech kit I have retails for about $4k I believe.get some prices off the web at various supercharger outlets.proficientperformance.com is one and there are many others.Then, shoot me a PM and I will make a couple calls for you if you are looking to get one.My best friend is vortech's master dealer and does alot of their special projects.So i am pretty confident I can save you a bit more over the best deal you find...