Supercharger Questions

mricci

Aug 17, 2003
Massachusetts
I got a procharger p1sc recently. It is the whole kit with intercooler, blow off, and brackets. My car is basically all stock other than 3:73 gears, gt-40 intake, and u/d pulleys. I have a few questions.

1. I have a tweecer r/t but havent used it much, anyone have experience with a similar setup, and how hard was it to get the tune decent?

2. I was thinking about a lightning mass air, but wasnt sure about what size injectors.

3. I have a 255lph intank and a bbk inline from a previous car. Would just the 255 be enough?

4.Anyone one with a similar basically stock car with p1sc have any dyno numbers or track times?

• Sponsors (?)

Bump for ya...

I just put on an S-trim-man, you're gonna love boost! vristang can probably help you with twEECer tuning, and he uses a Lightning MAF too IIRC. As far as injectors, you might wanna default to the 42's...unless you're planning on breaking about 450rwhp.

The 255 in-tank should be enough

quicker times are only a pulley and tune away...how fast do you want to go?

One more thing...is your car the one in your avatar? Which begs the question, does it still have the stock bottom end...?

edit: duhh...just saw you put "...car is basically stock..." You might want to keep the boost levels reasonable for those hyper slugs.

oh ok...90 still has forged pistons-good deal. Well, if all's well with the gaskets and bottom end you could probably push decent boost, and get yourself in the 11's with good grip and launches I'd imagine

hi, i have almost the same question will a procharger p600b be good on a 347 with afr heads i'll would like to put arround 14 pounds of boost with 42 pounders anda 80mm c&l maf! will a p600b fill that engine?

hey mricci i bought the same super charger sytem as you did and i had mine on a totaly stock motor and it ran fine. i had a 10lb pully too. i now have a basically stock but new motor, gt-4o heads stock intake bbk 70 mm t.b., msd 6al, mallory distibutor with stock tune and timing and full exhaust and pulled 353hp 404 torque and i know that factory intake and stock cam is hurting me. i havent had any track times yet.

Look at my sig. Its pretty much what you guys have just i have the s-trim. Theres been no port work to any of my parts or block. Also i didn't get a tune and on the dyno my A/F ration was pretty much perfect. The car went 12.3 @120 in the 1/4 mile. That was with worse than stock suspension because of the previous owner i just never removed it.