Superchargers4less???

92GreenGT

PEAT
Founding Member
Jul 18, 2002
Big Stone Gap, VA
Guys, I ordered my SC-Trim on December 30. I sent the Money Orders in on Jan. 2 becuase I dont have a credit card. I got a tracking number with the money orders and it said that he recieved the money on Jan 10, it took forever for him to get it for some reason.:shrug: But I have no email or anything, he said he turned the order in early so I could get the $100 rebate. But now im here with no money or blower. So whats the deal? I didnt get screwed did I? Somebody give me some hope please.:(

Dave

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure what you are complaining about. He just got the money order 2 days ago, and only 8 days after you sent it which can be common when sending stuff a good distances especially after the holidays. So, your upset that your blower isnt there after 2 days of waiting after he got the money. Relax, it will show. He is a licensed dealer for ATI so he isnt going to screw you.

its all good man i can completely understand your anxiousness and depseration. I can see how spending several g's on a supercharger and not getting it right away could make anyone paranoid. Like they said before, he is a licensed dealer and he has thousands of positive customers. So dont trip and just imagine the excitment when it does finally come.

I would not recommend Superchargers4Less.com!! I placed an order before Thanksgiving and the guy from Superchargers4Less accidentally shipped the Novi from Paxton (located in Cali) to his own house (in Louisiana!). I am located in Oregon by the way. So I call him and he had it sitting in his garage for a few days by this time and I wanted to know where my Novi was. So he said Paxton made the mistake (a claim they have since denied). Well the supercharger was eventually shipped to Oregon, but in Oregon they couldn't confirm my address for whatever reason so it was shipped back to Paxton. It was after X-mas by this time and I was poor and called Paxton and told them to keep the supercharger and called Superchargers4Less and told them I wanted my money back. He charged me a 5% restocking fee (which is BS), but I just wanted to end the crap I was being put through. Well like a week later UPS tried delivering the supercharger, even though I was already refunded my money. I refused it (which I kinda regret). Anyway, the guy there is a moron and I wouldn't trust him. Hope this helps!

Dave it does usually take a week or so for Vortech to put the larger kits together, I would think they would ship it this week though, just stay on top of it. Do you have a phone number for the place you ordered though...just give him a call before everyone bashes him on the net.

We went through my buddy Spence Hart for my dads polished Renegade YS-Trim kit, had it in a little over 2 weeks as promised arrived right before X-mas. :nice:

No, I really never I thought I got screwed, I was just asking.:lol: I just wondered why he hadnt contacted me. Just wondering what other people got when they ordered from Mike.

And the money orders were at his place on Jan. 5 he just never accepted the money until Jan. 10th which is kinda funny. Just wondering about you guys expeiriences. Maybe I am paranoid.:p

Dave

Guys, the blower was $1687 shipped to my door. And I get the $100 rebate, hopefully since I turned my order in before the end of the year.

Yeah I guess I was just being paranoid. Since all this talk look what is sitting in the floor when I get home from work. I will let the pictures do the talking.:nice::D

Vortech.jpg

Box.jpg

Stuff.jpg

Dave

(Finally, I got something that will make it go faster....took me a while but I got it. Thanks to all the guys on SN who have helped me with my endless list of questions.......................that have just begun.;) )

I will be doing that myself. With a help of another forum member if he wants to throw in a hand(What do you think Go4it???;) ) First I want to get a couple other odds and ends. Such as a ingition box with the coil and gauges and a fuel pump. Then I say get a powerpipe and a new crank pulley. That should keep good for a couple of weeks;)

Thanks again, esp for the website space..we need to update that thing again.:lol:

Dave